Notice on Epidemic Prevention and Control
IELTS Test Venue Tianhua College(SH_STHU)
(Please read carefully, keep a hard copy, and strictly follow the instructions.)
According to the COVID-19 prevention and control requirements, the epidemic prevention requirements of the IELTS Computer Test Venue of Shanghai Tianhua College(SH_STHU) are hereby formulated as follows (updated and implemented from December 1, 2022). Please understand and follow regulations as below:
1. According to the Shanghai epidemic prevention and control regulations and the requirements of Shanghai Normal University Tianhua College, all visitors should wear masks and have an ID card, admission ticket, green code, travel card with no activity track in other provinces and cities, and their temperature must be normal (below 37.3 C). For those minors (under 18) without a personal mobile phone, please help candidates register to receive a registration code (parents get a personal code, then add family information, then generate a registration code with the candidate’s name) and travel card, scan them at the college gate and entrance of the test room, and carefully check the latest epidemic prevention policy in Shanghai. Candidates who cannot provide a green application code, travel card with travel track in other provinces and cities, and who fail to pass the digital sentinel verification cannot enter the IELTS Test Venue Tianhua College.
2. All candidates must be in Shanghai within 7 days before the test ( big data travel card with no activity track in other provinces and cities ) ,candidates with activity track of other provinces and cities on the travel card will not be allowed to enter the test site for the IELTS test. All candidates will enter the test site with negative nucleic acid report within 24 hours on the test day.
If you take the speaking test and the written test on the same day, after leaving the test site, you will still need to provide a negative nucleic acid test report taken within 24 hours before the second test.
If the nucleic acid test provided by candidates on the same day have exceeded 24 hours, the nucleic acid certificate will not be recognized, and the candidates cannot enter the college to take the test. (Special reminder: ‘within 24 hours of nucleic acid negative certificate’ refers to the candidate’s nuclear acid test issued report time, and the time to enter the college is less than 24 hours.) The 24-hour nucleic acid sampling certificate cannot be used as the admission certificate. If the nucleic acid test result is not available at the time when entering the college, the candidates will not be able to enter the college to attend the test.
3. On the test day, candidates should enter Tianhua College from the east gate (No.1661, North Shengxin Road). None-candidates(parents, relatives etc.) and vehicles are not allowed to enter the college. Do not gather at the college gate or wait for a long time. After the test, the candidate shall not stay on the campus and should leave from the north gate (No.777 Huiyuan Road). Considering that the test day will involve an inspection, bag check, registration, etc, the candidates should arrive at least 45 minutes before each test, and should arrive at least 30 minutes in advance to the test room, in order to reserve enough time to complete the preparation before the test (special reminder: morning written test (AM) candidates must arrive at the College gate before 7:45, and at the 3rd floor of the Children Education Lab Building (Er’tong Shixun Lou) before 8:00, and candidates will be barred from admission at 8:30 with no late admissions. Candidates for the afternoon written test (PM) must arrive at the test room before 13:00, and the late candidates will be barred from admission after 13:30).
4. All candidates are required to sign a Candidate Declaration Form when entering the test room, promising they have not been to any medium or high Covid risk areas within the preceding 7 days from the test date. The Central People's Government of the People's Republic of China Epidemic risk level query website:
5. According to the college's epidemic prevention regulations, indoor meals are not provided in the campus canteens and cafeterias, but can be taken out to public areas. It is recommended that candidates bring their own lunch.
6. Candidates can scan the QR code below to check the route to test room in advance so as to arrive at the test venue as quickly as possible.
If there is any change to the above measures, we will inform you in a timely manner.
Shanghai Normal University Tianhua College
November 29, 2022